How do I edit user permissions for my company?
With Plooto, you can fully customize and edit the permissions of each user
Note: To edit the permissions of users, you need to have administrator rights for that company. You also can only edit users with CFO, Accountant, Viewer and Custom permissions
To edit the permissions of a user:
1. User permissions for each company are found under the Settings menu
2. Click on
3. Click on the
to edit the permissions of a user
4. Select an option in the dropdown menu
- CFO's can edit payees, edit companies, edit payments and approve payments
- Accountant's can edit payees, edit companies and edit payments
- Viewer's can only view the account
- Custom users can have customized permissions
Alternatively, select the Advanced button and set custom permissions for that individual.
Please note: Plooto Instant permissions are separate.