Adding your bank account
To make payments or receive customer payments, your bank account details are required.
Details are stored securely in the Plooto account
To add new bank accounts to an existing company, a user must have permission to add bank accounts in the Plooto account. By default, the Administrator of your Plooto account has this permission. Also, anyone assigned the role of CFO and Accountant will have this permission.
1. Select in the main menu and click on + Add Bank Account
2. Enter your bank account details
3. Select the Signing Authorities over this bank account or add any additional Approvers required
- Users who have already been added to Plooto will appear here, where you will have the option of selecting or unselecting them
- To invite new Approvers, you will need to provide their contact information. They will automatically receive an e-mail invitation to join your company as a signing authority
4. Select the number of Signing Authorities
- This section with only appear if there are multiple Approvers
- Here you are asked to select how many Approvers are required to authorize transactions for this bank account
5. Click on
Note: The bank account will still need to be verified before enabled to send and request payments